Each spring, PetSafe invites communities across the country to apply for grants totaling over $250,000 to build, maintain, and enhance off-leash dog parks. Awards are given to 25 communities: five $25,000 grants to help build new dog parks, ten $10,000 awards to maintain existing dog parks and ten $5,000 grants to enhance existing dog parks.
Preparing Your Community’s Application
You will need:
- A letter from a civic leader showing support for your dog park project
- Photos of your future dog park space or current off-leash dog park
- Blueprints of your ideal dog park
- Summary of how your community would benefit from the building, maintaining or enhancing of the dog park
- A brief of ways your community has shown support for an off-leash dog park.
- 25,000 grants to help build new dog parks
- 10,000 awards to maintain existing dog parks
- 5,000 grants to enhance existing dog parks
Please call (866) 738-4379 or contact PetSafe online.