The Georgia Transportation Infrastructure Bank (GTIB) is a grant and low-interest loan program administered by the State Road and Tollway Authority (SRTA). Since its inception, GTIB has provided over $106 million in grants and loans to highly competitive transportation projects that have enhanced mobility in local communities throughout Georgia.
- Make an additional funding resource available to government entities, particularly at the local level, in order to accelerate transportation project delivery.
- Invest in projects that:
- Address critical local and state transportation needs including economic development and mobility
- Demonstrate a high degree of local commitment
- Include innovative transportation solutions
- Are close to the start of, at, or under construction
- Demonstrate a high degree of feasibility
- Provide an easily understandable process that is fast, predictable and reliable from application to reimbursement.
Eligible applicants include local, regional and state government entities in Georgia, including CIDs. Projects must be motor-fuel-tax eligible (i.e., generally highways and bridges). Eligible costs include preliminary engineering, right of way, and construction costs.
Please email GTIBinfo@srta.ga.gov
for any other questions.